What is the name of a song? (Not an English song)?

I'm hearing from one of the sitcom but not sure what the song is (or the exact lyric as the character's voices overlaps with the song so it's hard to catch the lyric). The beginning starts off with piano with a beautiful women voice singing.

school le yo som bo leng lesto han sum ban

and then in final part..

han jiji utra ral li ni fe to

These bits were the only parts that I've caught and I'm not even sure if they are correct lyric (in fact, I'm 100% sure it's incorrect) as I'm hearing it from a drama and just jotting it down.. but that's what it sounded like..

it seems Italian.. but not really sure,

Any help?

Thanks so much in advance!

I know it's extremely hard as the lyrics are also incorrect but it;s a slow song and sounds really relaxing and beautiful...

any help would be really appreciated thank yuo!!

Favorite Answer

On what show was it?

Which episode?

Maybe a link from Youtube..

The question is too general..

let me know