hey guys what is your ideal women's body type?(guys only)?

Would you like her to have a small waist , big thighs , skinny thighs ? What body type petite average or big boned? Big boobs or average boobs? Do you like girls on the heavy side or the skinny side?

Tell me :)

Update:

:) ah I see ,the butt is super important! XD

Update 2:

I say on the heavy side because thats not really fat :) the heavy side meaning 10-20lbs overweight. Like a little chubby.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Great show on BBC about what men want. They were all giving computers to make the perfect woman. I think that it was about 20 guys. Each of the guy only had one thing is common with the perfect woman for them. The hour glass shape or more to the point, wide hips. The head doctors said that it goes back to basic instances of woman with wide hips have more babies.

• Yes
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

I like a voluptuous girl, on the heavy side of average. I like big boobs and a big butt. I like a girl with a bit of a gut. Thick thighs are nice too. I like girls who are a healthy weight or a little overweight, but not obese. I can still find a girl who's not as curvy as my ideal very attractive, but skinny is not attractive to me.

• 10 years ago

As far as going on a grid for weight size, I cannot do skinny. You can't be a rail is what I mean exactly. Probably top of the skinny weight class and mid to bottom of the middle weight section. Boobs, High A cup to Low C cup. Has to have a pretty face. Gotta have an ***, no *** Im not going to bother. Same with the face, the face is usually a deal breaker for me. Im not looking for someone perfect, but I need at least a pretty face and decent weight.

If you wanna talk, Im available momma.

I also don't mind just talking platonically.

• 10 years ago

Small body and thighs. Im not into fat chicks.

Small or medium boobs. I dont like larger ones because of teh sag

Nice bubble butt.

Also why do you say "heavy side" just say fat

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • R
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

My guy likes super thin size 00 girls with huge size E boobs. But he settled for my size 4 and B cup self, so ideals don't always mean that's the girl they end up with.

• Ewa
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Katie Holmes

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

small body slender type, small but rond *** (kind of like a speedbump from a side hehe) firm not too small not too big boobs.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

thin, small boobs

• 10 years ago

i love her heart first,.......................then,..................

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.