Taylor Swift lyrics for a tattoo?

I'm not old enough to get a tattoo yet, but I have been looking into quotes so that when I am old enough, I am 100% sure about the tattoo I want. I love all of Taylor Swift songs, and her lyrics. I was thinking about 'fearless' or 'capture it. remember it' any suggestions?

Best Answer

you probably shouldn't get a tattoo of words unless it like some "idea" (like love, hope, peace, happiness, etc.) and in another language like chinese but if you like taylor swift so much then why not get a heart tattoo on your foot like she did

you might regret getting a tattoo with taylor swifts lyrics later on in life.

fearless is pretty good, and later on you can change the concept of what it means.

capricorn: its you belong with me...

if you are set on getting taylor swift lyrics you need to find lyrics that really mean something to you not just that you like them.

answer mine?(:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ao4_v...

nooooooooooooo.....

u'll be old enough for tattoos when u know what regret means.. don't make the biggest regret a lyrical tattoo..

"fearless"most deffff!

or if you might want rascal flatts? "love is unstoppable" <3

love story or you belong to me

will be great