What are your thoughts on JJ Reddick?

I have been a huge fan since his Duke days, sceptics thought he wouldn't survive in the NBA, yet has come into his own when granted playing time.

Favorite Answer

JJ is proof that if players work hard on their game they can turn into much more than they start off as.

I think everyone assumed JJ would be strictly a 3pt shooter in this league and nothing esle. In his first year, his shot was good, but he was a defensive liability and was easily overpowered by bigger guards.

Now, he's a dynamic bench player. Look for him to win 6th man next year...

The most significant difference in his game is his defense. Particularly his screen and roll defense. It's very 'Reggie Miller'-like, as is much of his game...

• Hes turned into a great guard.

He a wonderful 3 point shooter.

Hes one of the best white men i have seen play today at a guard position.(Except Kidd, Nash and a few others.)

I love the Celtics though, and he would put daggers into them whe he made all of those threes. But it just shows how great he can be..

Hes a pretty amazing guard, I never expected him to pop out like he did in 09-10.

Hope this helps.

Source(s): "The Truth"

True he has found his role in the NBA and i would not mind having him on my team he is a terrific 3 point shooter he could spread the floor

Man, he got some talent just needs playing time. With more playing time, I think he could avg. atleast 15 points a game.

I think of him as kind of a bust so far, he might be pretty good later on but right now nothing special

this guy is a little monster who cant get out the cage enough to show his full potential

since youre a fan ill put it mildly. hes lucky hes getting that much from magic.

• he is a good player just not too good