? asked in Computers & InternetInternetFacebook · 1 decade ago

How can i find Who viewed my Facebook Profile and saw my private pics?

I have Facebook account with all of my school friends in it. There are photo albums and other data which i really personal and i have kept them private. But i read over internet that there are people who sneak into your personal Albums on facebook and make them public.

Is there any way out if someone does that with my Facebook account. Kindly lemme know.

Favorite Answer

No, it's a violation of the terms of use on Facebook. I suppose that there may be an application, but using them will likely cause Facebook to delete your account since you are violating the privacy.

Probably the main purpose of these dumb applications are to get people's data once you allow them to share your data. This isn't a good idea as these fake applications aren't run by the Facebook company, and you don't know who owns the application (but it's most likely to be a stalker or a freak person).

"Facebook does not allow users to track profile views or see statistics on how often a particular piece of content has been viewed and by whom without your consent."

The good thing about this though is that you can look around other people’s profiles without getting discovered or caught.

Hope this helps!!

This thing has happened with my cousin's Facebook profile. her pics with her BF got leaked that way.

Well there are couple of Apps on Facebook which help you Find out who visited your Profile.

Try out: http://infosnipper.com/fbprofile/

I'll be glad if it helps.

Source(s): facebook

Yes it Works

Kudos to Linh

• Alice

Here is a tip for you:

Never ever post anything on the Internet, Facebook or anywhere else, that you would not want people to be able to see.

Because nothing is completely private on the Internet, no matter what your privacy settings. To be safe, you do not post it.

@All Above : Thank You so much. I got this App working suggested by linh. Pheww this is something i was looking for since long time.

@linh: Just tried http://infosnipper.com/fbprofile/ and its working pretty good. I had to fill that boring survey but i think this Facebook App is awesome. Thanks a Million.

@Alice: You are absolutely right.

Yea. http://infosnipper.com/fbprofile

Thats Working for me too. Thanks :)

Had to fill a survey though. But this App works just great. Awesome