Harvest Moon: animal parade Hero ranking?

Can i become a Hero rank before ringing the Purple bell and still get to go see the harvest king or do i need to ring the bell first?

Best Answer

As long as when you go to summon the Harvest King you currently have hero or higher status. You can get hero whenever you want for as many times as you want. You can ring the purple bell when you hero status or if you have lower. You don't have to ring the bell before getting hero status. If you have hero status and you ring the purple bell you'll be able to go and summon the Harvest King right away (as long as you get there before sunset).

• Lily

yes, but you have to ring the bell before the end of the season though. Like, for example, if you rang the bell at the 20th, you can go up the mountain and summon the harvest king since you still have the hero rank.

• Dottie

At the end of each season you get a ranking. To reach the hero ranking you'll need to ship either 100,000 G of crops, 300,000 G of mine items, 60,000 G of animal products, or 40,000 G worth of fish. You only need hero status (or higher) in one category to call the Harvest King, so focus on one. I think that crops are the easiest way to get hero, but that's just me. I just planted tea leaves in my entire field then planted more as soon as they finished growing. If you think you won't be able to make enough G in the season you are in now save your items and ship them at the start of the next season.