Dark spots on the back of neck and underarms!Advice Please!?

I'm 18 years old and since I could remember i've had this. It's really embarrassing. There's a dark spot right where the crease of my neck is on the back. I can't where my hair up without something there covering it. I'm using this whitening cream to help but i haven't seen any changes. Please anyone if you have any advice then please, tell me. I'm willing to do any kind of treatment to remove this dark spots.

Sometimes milk collects in all those little fat folds in the neck. Be sure you wipe her neck well after she drinks. That would account for the smell too. Another place that can get stinky if you aren't careful is behind the ears. Believe it or not, moms forget to wash back there, and sometimes milk drips back and cause an odor. Clean her neck and use vaseline or a baby cream for diaper rash to help it stay dry and it should clear up. A wee bit of baby powder will help keep it dry too, but don't overdo on the powder. You don't want her inhaling it. Enjoy your sweet baby.

Well since you said on your neck i kno how hard that can be because kids at my school have that and we call them dirty neck i would recommend african blacking creams they are super stong but they smell like shittt ( i aint kinddin) yea if you use it for like a month problem solved

It might be Tinea Versicolor. I've just been "Diagnosed" with it. If you go to a dermatologist they'll give you a perscription that will get rid of it and bring back its original color

It might be a birth mark. You could also go to one of those laser treatment places like Avon. They have treatments that can basically remove anything on your skin you don't want like stretch-marks, moles, etc.