is it true: Malaysia, truly asia?

your thoughts

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

omg, i moved to the uk recently, i MISS malaysia like crazy, its the best place in the WORLD, to me. IT IS TRULY ASIA, its so beautiful, evergreen country!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes, Malaysia is truly Asia.

Malaysia has so many cultures, races and places. You will be amazed...!!

Where in Asia can you truly see so many Asians in one country? Malaysia Boleh!!

• Sherr
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Well, I'd say that with all the interesting and varied cultures, people and lifestyles, Malaysia certainly marks one of everything in Asia. You can see all sorts of people of different tones of colours an yet, each as unique as the other.

So, yeah, Malaysia truly IS Asia!!!!!!

• 1 decade ago

Yes it is, Malaysia is truly asia and you would not realise it till you are here to see yourself and experience different culture in Malaysia. As a Malaysian, I always proud to be Malaysian and the country such as wonderful place to stay because it is peaceful country and you would fall in love with the perople here too.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Has one of the top ten islands in the world. Highest mountain in South East Asia - Mt.Kinabalu. Largest cave in the world - Niah caves. Many beautiful islands. Beautiful hill top towns with cool climate. Historical towns - Malacca, Penang. Penang hawker food is a paradise. Oldest tropical rain forest in the world. Multicultural. English is spoken everywhere. I as a Malaysian have not seen the whole of the country yet, because there is so much to see and experience. Peaceful. Friendly people, especially to tourists - maybe its their smiles.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Every country in Asian is true Asia, even Pakistan, India, Sri Lanka, Saudi Arabia, Mongolia, etc...

• 1 decade ago

100% truly

• 1 decade ago

I wonder if you were absent that day in school while your teacher teaching your fellow classmate about Asian geography.

• 1 decade ago

duh.. of koss laa.. Malaysia is truely Asia.. do you ever learn geography?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.