I'm i the only person in this world that doesn't like twilight saga movies and books?

Seriously am i?

Best Answer

hell no!

im a girl and i HATE that pathetic ignorant excuse of a vampire series!

what happened to when we FEARED and RESPECTED vampires!?

not go all gaga over them!

read or watch some real vampires books/movies people!

heres some examples:

Interview with a vampire

Vampire Hunter D

Van Helsing

Hellsing

Dracula

The Lost Boys

Source(s): -girl- -20 years old-

Count me in, I don't see what the big fuss is about seriously! Vampires so what? I think most people are obsessed with the Twilight saga because they fancy that Taylor guy and Robert Pattinson.

The romantic vampire genre has been a round for years. The first 3 Anne Rice Interview with a Vampire books were great. The genre has been so watered down and geared for 13 yr girls.

No. Like myself, I don't like them. Thousands and thousands are on your side. You are one of the many that doesn't like Twilight saga movies and books.

I don't like them i think there dull but i've still watch 2 of them and one was at the cinema?

o o

. u

~~

I don't know why lol

no you are not. this website is full of people that dont like twilight. mylifeisaverage.com averagewizard.com

u probably mean within your age group. seriously. adults have no time for that nonsense. I can;t believe how Harry potter is read more than the bible in some places

i have watched the movies but i don't really like it because of that annoying girl Bella she doesn't care about anything else but her ugly Edward...

• i like it. i am not like one of those crazy girls that scream when they see Edward Cullen or Jacob Black. it's an ok book, but not that good to be truthful. :P

Nope!

I hate twiliiiight!(: