who sings the new song Can't Get You Out of My Head?

So a couple of days ago, while i was on YouTube, i clicked on one of those "promoted videos" at the bottom and it took me to a music video of this new pop singer. She's a white girl and her song is called "Can't Get You Out of My Head". i forgot her name and i want to know it so i can watch it again. I have been looking for it and i cant seem to find it. help me please.All i remember from the video is that she's walking out of a club and she starts dancing on the street. I think she started out as a YouTube singer. Please help me! Thanks

Favorite Answer

The only song I know by that name is not new at all. It's by Kylie Minogue.