Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 9 years ago

How old do i look? (PICTURE)?

I've been told i look young even 10-11!! which i find ridiculous in your opinion how old do i look? :) thank you

(Clink link)

http://i921.photobucket.com/albums/ad60/Leahabutte...

Morgan A: no the pic isn't photo shopped its from a webcam believe it or not thats why its slightly grainey :)

• Best Answer

You do look very young in the pictures (I'd say about 13/ 14 without the piercing), but the makeup and the piercing make you look older (about 16/ 18?).

And you're VERY pretty ! (:

15 or 16

15

13 or 14? If you didn't have the tongue piercing you would look like 12 or 11.

I am 13 and some people think I am like 9!! But remember that while it may be a bad thing now it will be a good thing when you are 40.

O and you look like a little barbie doll you are so perfect l! Did you like photoshop the picture?

• Hannah

16-18?

u look 15 but u have that 10 year old kinda look for some reason

• you look like 12 to 13. Barbie doll you are gorgeous.

Wow... tricky. Erm .,. are you 16? ... you do have a young face. Absolutely freaking flawless, but young ;)

I would guess 17? I don't think you look that young. But you're pretty.

yea, you look 14 at most but the togue piercing probably makes you seem older.