Who does more selective editing of the facts? Michael Moore or Andrew Breitbart?

Let's face it. They're both guilty. Which one has mastered the art? Which one can bend the truth more effectively?

Favorite Answer

Breitbart. He's a lying, degenerate, depraved Nazi filth. And he claims to provide "information" on his insane website.

Moore is in the film as entertainment business. He's never done, or even pretended to do journalism. Breitbart is a maggot parasite liar. And Moore's distortions really ARE intended to be funny.

Moore has a 2 hour movie to work with. Breitbart has to keep his work down to a few minutes. So Breitbart edits because that is the nature of what he is doing. Cutting it down to the essence, as he preceives it. Now that is where bias comes in, but he isn't as deceptive as MSNBC.

Moore has a lot of time. He has the chance to present both sides But he doesn't because because that doesn't fit into his agenda.

So even if they are equally biased, I would say Moore is worse because he has more of an opportunity to present both sides but chooses not to

I think Michael Moore has a longer history of it, but Breitbart can be right up there if he keeps trying hard enough lol.

I'm surprised Fox News hasn't offered Michael Moore a job. I mean, they are fair and balanced. The only thing they're missing is anyone who isn't a die hard conservative.

I would have to go with Moore simply because his target audience is far more easily led, therefore concrete facts, or the lack thereof as the case is, presents no obstacle.

AB showed actual tape... MM talks about his opinion.

Nuf sed!