Who do you blame for the economic mess in the U.S.A?

Its funny to me the comments made by many people that Obama is a complete failure, but I'm sure many of them won,t acknowledge that Mr. Bush did not accomplished much in 8 yrs in power. I'm hispanic, and I was happy to see Obama winning the election, now I'm not happy with the decisions that he has made... show more Its funny to me the comments made by many people that Obama is a complete failure, but I'm sure many of them won,t acknowledge that Mr. Bush did not accomplished much in 8 yrs in power. I'm hispanic, and I was happy to see Obama winning the election, now I'm not happy with the decisions that he has made regarding the economy. Obama should have focus completely in the economy, not health care and now immigration, but he deserves credit for trying to fix the health care mess. I bet money that when Obama finishes his first term, he'll do a better job than Bush. Blame politicians that in the last 15 or 20 yrs have let companies to outsource jobs all over the world. I remember a Biomedical Company that I was working with, General Electric bought them, company closed. Same thing happened to another company that I worked with as an Electronic Tech. here in New Jersey, all these took place between 2006 and 2007. Just trying to be fair here with Mr. Obama, I don,t think he deserves much of the blame for this extremely high unemployment across the country, unemployment is around 17%, not around 10%.

Bye now
Update: lola lola...well..i don,t know you...but i bet money that you not that bright....just look at your nickname.......anyway,,,the economy takes a long time to turn around, for your information the economy has been in bad shape since 2001, no jobs ever since 2001 and now you want Obama or anyone else to turn around... show more lola lola...well..i don,t know you...but i bet money that you not that bright....just look at your nickname.......anyway,,,the economy takes a long time to turn around, for your information the economy has been in bad shape since 2001, no jobs ever since 2001 and now you want Obama or anyone else to turn around this mess in 2 yrs, please go to school.......get some education, so you get common sense, ..cause you got none.
Update 2: Hi, Mr. Texas..

I disagree with you..will tell you why....usa economy is been going down-hill since 1976 according to economist, this is the product of many presidents, politicians, actions,,etc..etc...you want anyone in power in 2 yrs to get this economy better? I don,t think so....