Safa
Safa asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 10 years ago

Jane Rizzoli & Maura Isles series?

Does Detective Jane Rizzoli, in the Jane Rizzoli & Maura Isles series, have a love interest. if so, who? And how about Isles does she have a love interest?

• Favorite Answer

Jane does, I think she marries the FBI guy, and I don't think Dr. Isles does.

Tess Gerritsen rules!!!

Oh geez, I just realized it's going to be on TV? I don't know what they're going to do with the TV show...figures, they always have to ruin a good thing.

• Erika

Postmortem by Patricia somebody or different infant 40 4 or something it particularly is a secret (Sorry, it might been an prolonged day and that i'm suggestions lifeless) Sshades of gray (i would not propose it nonetheless, do no longer see what each and every of the fuss became approximately yet you will possibly like it) Little women persons (i understand, yet i like it) Twilight lol (it particularly is a double winner that e book it teaches you information on a thank you to edit and the thank you to % out undesirable writing, might practice you a thank you to with your guy or woman!)

I think Isles eventually has an affair with a priest if I'm thinking of the right books.