Do you ever worry that you're a huge douche bag and you don't even know it?

I mean, nobody thinks they're a douche, right? But we know they're everywhere. You slap your forehead when you hear them say something insensitive, arrogant, and incredibly stupid all at once. You get a headache from furrowing your brow trying to figure out how anyone could express such obtuse opinions. ... show more I mean, nobody thinks they're a douche, right? But we know they're everywhere. You slap your forehead when you hear them say something insensitive, arrogant, and incredibly stupid all at once. You get a headache from furrowing your brow trying to figure out how anyone could express such obtuse opinions.

But I could be one and not know it. Maybe my opinions are incredibly stupid, too. Maybe the fact that I like to write blog posts about Noam Chomsky and Charlie Chaplin makes the object of Woody Allen's ridicule in Annie Hall--you know that scene where he's standing in a movie line and gets Marshall McLuhen to shut the guy up?

Anyway, is there a support group for people worried about being or becoming a douche bag? Maybe an online community?

I swear I'm not being ironic. I'm asking in earnest. Thanks!