What should happen to this Cop? Stoughton cop leaves beat to see dwarf porn star-?

Favorite Answer

Hopefully someone told his husband.

2

Source(s): Girl Alone Live Webcam - http://CamGz.com/?XXmR

He should never be allowed to be a police officer anywhere again! Not only was he putting off his duties while on the job, he's clearly also a perv.

He should be terminated from the force.

Source(s): I am a retired police officer. I retired as a sergeant, after 29 years, from a very large department, about 12,000 officers. I was a patrol officer for 4 years in a very diverse area. I was a tactical officer in the high rise project areas of my city. We called it vertical patrol in that we walked the the stairways of the high rises most of the time. I did that for 5 years and was promoted by test to detective. I worked violent crime (homicide, sex, officer involved shootings, robbery, kidnapping, serious non property incidents) for 11 years until I was promoted to sergeant. I worked as a street supervisor, a bicycle patrol supervisor and a desk sergeant/watch commander. During my time as a tactical officer and a detective I was a unit representative for the police union. I have a B.A in English and an M.S. in Law Enforcement Administration..