Can a 4 month old eat peanut butter?

My son was sitting in my lap the other day while I was eating a peanut butter, honey, and banana sandwich and grabbed some of the peanut butter to eat. I let him eat it thinking it was no harm. Then he kept begging and reaching for more. Now whenever he's in my lap and I'm eating my sandwich he wants... show more My son was sitting in my lap the other day while I was eating a peanut butter, honey, and banana sandwich and grabbed some of the peanut butter to eat. I let him eat it thinking it was no harm. Then he kept begging and reaching for more. Now whenever he's in my lap and I'm eating my sandwich he wants some. I have been giving him some of the peanut butter since it's not crunchy. In my opinion I think the honey helps to smooth it out a little more. Yesterday evening he sort of gagged a little but nothing too major. I need to know if this peanut butter and honey is good for him.
Update: Thank you kenleighs mommy, for your concern of me trolling. If it weren't for people like you we might actually have all real answers on these boards without all the "trolling" comments. If you're so interested in the honey, I always add it to my peanut butter. It's very tasty but I'm... show more Thank you kenleighs mommy, for your concern of me trolling. If it weren't for people like you we might actually have all real answers on these boards without all the "trolling" comments. If you're so interested in the honey, I always add it to my peanut butter. It's very tasty but I'm sure someone so bitter like yourself wouldn't understand that.

I am truly interested in all help because raising a child alone is not easy. Knowing what is and isn't good for a child is difficult for a man with little education in such an area.