Jake asked in TravelAir Travel · 10 years ago

Which Airline is good for International Flight?

I want flight for India to USA

Here are some of airlines

(in no order)

Air India

Etihad Airways

Swiss

American Airlines

Delta Air Lines Inc

United Airlines

Please try to arrange the airlines above in order of how good they are (not caring about cost...)

And please don't choose airline depending on what country you are from.

Thanks

Well... dad is thinking of american airlines... may I know why do you guys say US Airlines such as United or American Airlines are not good? plz explain..

thankyou

if u can't edit answer you can email me, i'll choose u as a best answer NOW

Favorite Answer

Etihad, Swiss and Air India, American, Delta, United no particular order. The service is about the same.

Etihad is a 5 star airline according to Skytrax (http://www.airlinequality.com) and Swiss is a 4 star airline.

The U.S. airlines do not have as good service. The food on American, United and Delta were rated as last on a survey conducted of passengers traveling. This was an article I think in USA Today. Etihad and Swiss should have newer aircraft as well. Plus I expect their flight attendants to be much more courteous. However Eithad and Swiss have higher ticket prices. You are paying for the nice service.

Etihad Airways

Air India

Swiss International Airlines

Delta Airlines

United Airlines

American Airlines

Source(s): Personal Experience

My choice would be Etihad, Qatar, Emirates, Jet Airways, Air India, Swiss, Lufthansa, Virgin Atlantic, Austrian, Iberia... basically I'd choose any other carrier over any US carrier.

Alternatively you may try going via Pacific and take any of the asian carriers like Singapore , Thai, Cathay Pacific, Malaysia Airlines, Korean Air, etc..

Source(s): Personal experience.

i've got flown on a great number of distinctive airlines, and that i might certainly keep away from any US agencies long haul. For that 0.5 of the international, Quantas, Air New Zealand, JAL, Korean and Air Canada are all some distance greater effective in all categories than Delta, American or United.

• mccall

i've got flown on a lot of distinctive airlines, and that i might truly dodge any US distributors long haul. For that a million/2 of the worldwide, Quantas, Air New Zealand, JAL, Korean and Air Canada are all far greater advantageous in all categories than Delta, American or United.

I would say Etihad and American. I don't know about the others as I've never flown on these.

Maybe you could find information and reviews about these airlines on Skytrax or Airlikes.com