sanju asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 10 years ago

I lost her....................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

hello,

i met a gal when i was studying in my clg we were together always like good friends sharing each other feelings. once i felt she is the one who can make me happy so i asked her to promise me to stay with me for ever she did told "yes definitely my sanju" this is what she said but now she isn't .. i donno what happ suddenly she called me one day she was crying i could feel her breathing heavily i cried like hell that dono what happ she told that it was her last day of our clg.....i couldn't believe that happ from that day she left the clg and me for ever i really donno how to come out of it ...feelings are haunting me i can still rem her walking towards the class room with my fav dress...with red bag....i donno i cant come out that still... plz help me....

Favorite Answer

well find her! you need to find out why she left and get her back!!!!

you can cry and cry and cry and cry and complain and nag, but thats not gonna change anything, you will still be in the same position. this is life, this is what life is about! the ups and downs! find a different friend, and..... your a drama queen, dont torture urself over nothing.

GET SOME POWER!