Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 10 years ago

question on being a inspector?

please go thru this and explain it to me

i,v been to the website and it says *

A Hong Kong degree, or equivalent; or


An accredited Associate Degree from Hong Kong tertiary institution /A Higher Diploma from a Hong Kong polytechnic / polytechnic university, or a Diploma from a registered post-secondary college awarded after the date of its registration, or equivalent; or


A pass in two subjects at Advanced Level in the Hong Kong Advanced Level Examination (2A) plus three other subjects at grade C or above in the HKCEE (3O), or equivalent.Applicants should possess Level 2 (or Grade E before 2007) or above in Chinese Language and English Language (Syllabus B before 2007) in the HKCEE or equivalent. Applicants not meeting the above requirement may still apply. They will be exempted from this requirement if they are able to pass the Chinese and English Papers in the Written Examination during the selection exercise of Inspectors.

1 Answer

  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    What type of material do you wish to inspect?

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.