I want to know about the DPS school riyadh - any parents have their kids going there?

I jst want a review of the school my daughter is eligible for nursery and want to how it is!!??!!
Update: I know the fees and all - im alright with the fees - I jst want to knw that since my kid will spending most of the time over there how is it?the staff?the atmosphere?Not to mention the studies the standard of education - i wanted to put her in Learning Caravan or King Saud bt the fees 17000 SAR jst doesnt make any... show more I know the fees and all - im alright with the fees - I jst want to knw that since my kid will spending most of the time over there how is it?the staff?the atmosphere?Not to mention the studies the standard of education - i wanted to put her in Learning Caravan or King Saud bt the fees 17000 SAR jst doesnt make any kind of sense for a KG student!!My employers not paying Im paying so yes it does pinch my pocket!!!