Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicOther - Music · 10 years ago

NEED HELP TO BUY DIGITAL PIANO?!!?!!?

Just saw an add for a new adagio 88 hammer action digital piano and was wondering if its a good one to buy. This is what the add says:

88 standard-size hammer keys with touch sensitivity

128 PCM voices,32 Polyphony

Temp,Split,Tune,Dsp overall controls

99 Styles Auto Accompaniment

Synchro,Start/Stop,Intro/Ending,Fill in Accompaniment controls

M1-M4 Registration memory

40 Demo songs

Realtime record and play

Auxiliary jacks:AC in,Phones,Sustain Pedal,Midi in/out

IS IT A GOOD BRAND TO BUY?? DOES IT PLAY WELL? ARE THE KEYS GOOD??

THANKYOU!!!

• cat
    Favorite Answer

Never buy anything you haven't played.

And that list you gave above, they all have that.

You didn't mention the price, so?....Never buy anything you haven't played. If you cant play take along someone that can. I play really well and when I bought my first grande piano I took my friend along (who was thirty years older to play it too so I didn't get the wrong one)

I suggest you go to a store and look at different models.

But is there a reason why it has to be a digital piano? You cant beat the real thing. A real piano would be better. But if for some reason you cant have a real piano...

For the money you'll be paying for that you should instead look at keyboards. They have digital piano sounds on them and on an 88 key keyboard you should get about 300 sounds and 300 drum rhythms and it'll do more than the digital piano will and will cost less money.

I have two grande pianos, one upright (6 actually but they're in different peoples houses so i can play them when I go to their houses,ie-Mum etc...) seven synth/sequencers (for stage setup) one digital piano (for stage setup) and three keyboards (FOr back yard bbq's etc...)

If you must, okay, but I'd choose the real piano first, then the keyboard and then the digital piano.

Try the yamaha PSR range for keyboards.

Try out both before you decide

You wouldnt buy a car you hadn't test driven

all the best

Cat

Source(s): Professional muso/songwriter

Hi Ange.

Have a look at--YAMAHAPKCLUB--.