Which international team has a better chance to win at the 2010 FIBA Turkey Basketball World Championships?

From August 28 through September 12 we will experience a unique World Championship. As we all know, the great stars of "Dream Team" USA will not play this summer in Turkey. Who has a better chance of winning then? Argentina's Manu Ginobili won’t play, France's Tony Parker won’t play and... show more From August 28 through September 12 we will experience a unique World Championship.

As we all know, the great stars of "Dream Team" USA will not play this summer in Turkey. Who has a better chance of winning then?

Argentina's Manu Ginobili won’t play, France's Tony Parker won’t play and Spain's Pau Gasol won’t play either. So which star is going to play? Cast your comment and tell me!

Players and Reasons:

Kobe Bryant: "It's a combination of three things: free agency, injuries and having gone hard for a long time,'' Colangelo said. "And I'm OK with that."
Lebron James: "I got a really, really, really, really, really busy summer,"
Dwane Wade: “I understand that this is a very challenging summer, but a very important summer for me”
Dwight Howard: “Get some rest. Come back next season better.”

International:

Pau Gasol: “I am convinced that the National Team will continue to enjoy the maximum expectations by having great players, there for the options are true and possible.”
Tony Parker: ‘I don’t want to play on the national team this year, and that’s because I played the last five summers’
Manu Ginobili: The San Antonio Spurs guard said he is skipping the tournament because his wife is scheduled to give birth to twins next month, and because he wants to stay healthy. (Espn)

Am I missing someone? Please tell!

My Opinion: Puerto Rico has a good chance since two former NBA stars Carlos Arroyo and Jose Barea are going to play; this team won a gold medal in the "Centroamericanos" on June and are right now chasing gold in Mayaguez 2010.

PS: Someone is Angry...

"If someone chooses not to play this summer just because he chooses not to play, there's no guarantee he'll be in London," said USA Basketball Chairman Jerry Colangelo."

WHAT IS YOUR OPINION?