Anonymous

Black couple has blonde haired, blue eyed baby that is not Albino!?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • mint
    Lv 4
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Thanks for sharing! But her eyes are not blue (she has nice brown eyes), but she has blonde hair and light skin so she must have some Caucasian genes.

But the Sun sounds like a Tabloid, which might not be that truthful. Especially if you go to their front page: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ , you will see that it's not a really proper newspaper site (i.e. nytimes.com, reuters.com, globeandmail.ca) but more entertainment!

• 5 years ago

Why not? Black/White/Red/Brown, we are all humans. Our blood is red, skin colouring is nothing compared to the similarities we share. Genetic mutations can occur in any population, though the phenomenon is rare in the Nigerian population which is largely from a dark-skinned, dark-haired and -eyed gene. Genetic are not always black and white('perfect"), there are chances for such things to happen, though it mostly doesn't.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Not surprising. Seems like this baby received the parent's recessive traits.

Blacks have the most diverse gene pool out of all other groups of people. So it should not surprise anyone that these parents managed to produce a blonde haired blue eyed kid.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/33...

• 10 years ago

Possily fake, but race is actually not a valid scientific classification. Genotyping is. And the facial features of the child appear to be the same genotype as the parents. Production of melanin can change drastically from generation to generation. This is not evolution or adaptation. It is acclimatization, often caused by drastic change in environment from where the parents were born. When this used to occur in during more discriminatory times, it was considered fortunate for the child, since s/he could pass as white.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

The second couple makes alot more sense because both are mixed, but the Nigerian couple, Wow! lol But she is cute. I know when I first heard about the mixed couple with the twins, I wondered what my kids would end up looking like beacuse i'm also mixed, so it was deffinitly something to think about. lol

• It's an interesting concept,but the source (a "trash rag" as we call tabloids here) is not reliable.

What is most important is that the couple does indeed love the child,no matter what,and is happy with what God has presented them.

Source(s): KM
  • 10 years ago

Interesting.

• OGUN
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

That's fake. Rarely are White babies born with a head full of hair. Also that newspaper is hardly a reputable source of information. This story reeks of Batboy type sensationalism.

• 10 years ago

Amazing.

And the baby looks like a doll.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Wow and the parents are really dark too. Just a genetic fluke, it happens.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.