Juan asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 10 years ago

Scorpio rising, Scorpio sun, Pisces moon.?

What does the moon position mean for my scoprioness. Does it help make me a better person and help control the use of my stinger? Or does it straight up make me a weak scorpio. just curious.

i also have my mars and pluto and scorpio. scorpio in the 1st house and Pisces in my 5th. and thats about it.

leigh, i have purty much first hand experienced all of what you said in this past year. seems like suddenly my moon is coming out, out of nowhere.

Favorite Answer

The Pisces moon can lead to severe depression and escapism. Weakness of the emotional nature is indicated by the Pisces moon. Though Scorpio can be quite positive in the right conditions, the Pisces influence brings a tendency towards pessimism, hopelessness, lethargy, and a lack of ability to show and experience the true depths of emotion. I don't mean to seem overly negative with my analysis but it comes from first hand observation. This is too much water.

Cool that's what I have too. Yeah the pisces moon really balances all the scorpio out - but then again, I have Mars, Mercury, and Pluto in Scorpio too... so u never know..

Sun in Scorpio, Moon in Pisces

This astrological combination yields a somewhat inconstant and restless nature. Because of its passive and susceptible aspects there are indications of frustrated ambition and ungratified desire. However, under benign conditions, you are affectionate and sympathetic. You are not very strong-willed, which proves unfortunate, because your internal feelings are deep and ever-active. Much of your potential is never realized, and there is more promise than fulfillment. In love you are yielding and sympathetic. A strong partner would balance the fluidity and indecisiveness of your character. The key to a more harmonious self lies in exerting the self-control of your individuality, under the influence of the Sun sign, Scorpio. You will find comfort and respite in mysticism, often in religion.

go to astro.com to learn more.

this is interesting. because it seems that it affects different people in different ways. I would assume though, that it would control your stinger and not make you weak, i assume this due to the rising.

awesome combo, you must be pretty sensitive?

Source(s): Scorpio