Screwed asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

WAS I THE ONLY PERSON WHO THOUGHT THE LAST MEMBER OF CENAS TEAM WAS TRIPLE H?

TO TOM CRUISE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ5gkKgM-tw

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=related

Favorite Answer

You aren't the only one, but that's illogical. He didn't even cross my mind. Storyline-wise, he was taken out by Sheamus. He's got nothing to do with Nexus. I personally thought it would be Evan Bourne, but that wouldn't be as epic as they were trying to make it seem with the big pause they took before Bret's music hit. Daniel Bryan entered my mind, but I wasn't expecting him at all.

Yea when John said he had made a team I was totaly thinking Triple H and Shawn Michaels but I remembered Shawn had quit.When he was annouceing his partners I was crossing my fingers that Hunter was going to be John's last partner but it was a real let down that Bret was the last partner.He is too old and can't fight anymore.

I have to say I did, during the pause before the music I was hoping to hear Triple H's song come on.

Nope I thought the same thing, I was like it is gonna be Triple H or Shawn Michaels is gonna come out of retirement.....

No, I thought that too. Well, at least I was hoping for it to be him. I did not expect Bret Hart though so that was a good twist.

I thought it was HHH 2

• Nope, my bro was like who is it, Im like Triple H duhh.

The n that old dudes music play & im like seriously?

It was dissapointing

i thought too, but HHH has to get revenge on shamus first

no i was thinking that too. i was also thinking hart or vince