Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)Mexican Football (Soccer) · 10 years ago

When is Guillermo Ochoa going to be 1?

Since the start of the World Cup I felt the Perez wasn't a good choice, I mean "conejo" is good but he's getting too old and able to make the right decisions on the spot like Argentina's second goal against them.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Probably for Copa America Unless they decide to you other over 23 years players and use players such as

Liborio Sanchez

Sergio Arias

Miguel Angel Centeno

those players are upcoming keepers who for the next world cup can give ochoa Run for his money

also look at keepers like

Alfredo Talavera

Alfonso Blanco

Moises Munoz

they may not be the greatest keepers but they will certainly be trying to earn a spot in Brazil 2014

• Login to reply the answers
  • 10 years ago

he wasn't 1 because Aguirre is friends with conejo. i think he will be starting in the 2014 world cup.

• 10 years ago

He'll probably be number one next world cup but the America has to let him go because he is not going to get any better if he stays, poor of him he was being scouted by AC Milan but since he didn't played they didn't want him anymore. Also for next world cup he probably won't have any competition except Villalpando since he is young and becoming really good.

• 10 years ago

Its Ochoa's fault, he let himself go, meaning the Media got ahold of him. He made to many commercials, he got distracted and he isnt the same he used to be

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

It would have been his time to shine in world cup but aguirre is adouche and bj bofo come on

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

He already is #1.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.