Corns on pinky toes, how to get rid?

I have corns on both pinky toes, there just ugly, look like fat jelly beans....but these corns HURT. A year ago i bought these shoes because i like blue and they were really nice so i bought them, like these blue nike dunk lows. Now last time i checked those shoes were NOT built for people with narrow feet, i would... show more I have corns on both pinky toes, there just ugly, look like fat jelly beans....but these corns HURT. A year ago i bought these shoes because i like blue and they were really nice so i bought them, like these blue nike dunk lows. Now last time i checked those shoes were NOT built for people with narrow feet, i would have thought more so that they were wider...i guess not. But seriously i really dont want to throw 110 dollars in the garbage. Is there anyway i can get rid of these corns because i have tried shaving them down soaking them then shaving them down, putting cream on them....i just dont know how to get rid of them.

PS. i did indeed try on the shoes in the store and walked in them, just not for a long time, thats when i discoverd the issue, and i'm aware corns are caused from friction to,

Any answers are appreciated aside from stupid ones...thank you:)
2 answers 2