Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenDecorating & Remodeling · 10 years ago

Do closet mirror doors look cheap?

I am designing my bedroom, and want 2 mirrors on my two door closet, I just think it would look cool. And it MIGHT hide that it is a closet too, im not sure about that part. But I am afraid that it might look too cheap, what do you think?

Favorite Answer

i have one and it doesn't look cheap. i love the way it looks because it doesn't even look like a closet. my closet is a sliding door with two mirror's on it. trust me you should get it your going to really like it.

hope this helps :)

No, it doesn't look cheap. In fact, it appears more classy then a wooden door. It also is a big help getting ready in the morning!!! :)

Hi A.P.,

If you do decide to go with mirrors on your doors, they MUST be securely held in place for obvious reasons. I've been doing this stuff for DECADES, so PLEASE trust me on this one..........K?

There is only ONE product I trust enough to secure MY mirrors in place on my doors. It's called Mirror Mastic.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.sti...

ANY other "stuff" folks tell you to use will BLEED through your mirror's reflective backing and make a big, NASTY stain. Those stains are permanent.

Source(s): 35+ Years Pro Handyman and Licensed Home Improvement Contractor.

i think its an excellant idea because it brightens up the room, makes the room bigger and is usefull for makeup or checking your self before you leave the room.

• Anne C

It's kind of 1990s.

It's YOUR room. What do YOU think?

if YOU think its cool, then its cool!

do it!