If I never play high school baseball can I make it in College ball?

I am a pitcher currently going into the 11th grade. I got cut my first 2 years because I couldn't hit the first day. However this year the coach did not even look at me when I was told to get on the mound. At tryouts I was pitching low to mid 70's. Now I am pitching low 80's with good accuracy and a... show more I am a pitcher currently going into the 11th grade. I got cut my first 2 years because I couldn't hit the first day. However this year the coach did not even look at me when I was told to get on the mound. At tryouts I was pitching low to mid 70's. Now I am pitching low 80's with good accuracy and a great curveball. The best pitcher that made the team this year pitches 83 mph. I'm afraid since I got cut the first two years I will not even be looked at for anything. Hopefully I do because this is my life. I play everyday and strive to be better than anyone in the high school but even if I prove it, it may not matter. If I develop around a 90 mph fastball past my senior year will colleges look at me for walk ons? Plus I am very small for being a pitcher only 5'7 133 lbs. Please no sarcastic remarks. Thanks.
Update: Well I have good accuracy with 4 pitches. Now I can hit with a lot of power so...
Update 2: Thank you so much. I want this more than anyone in my freaking school. I have more motivation than anyone I know. I am just praying my high school coach recognizes me next year because I am freaking out everyday about not making the team this past year.
Update 3: Slappy you are the one that needs to be quiet. The average high school varsity speed is mid 70's. I am not lying. I said no sarcastic remarks.