Why am I obsessed with everything Japan?

I mean its not just the country itself of course.I'm obsessed with the Language,almost all of the Music,the Culture,the food,of course everything anime and manga,the video games made in Japan the English and Japanese versions also the Imported games and other items only in Japan,and of course the women(REALLY... show more I mean its not just the country itself of course.I'm obsessed with the Language,almost all of the Music,the Culture,the food,of course everything anime and manga,the video games made in Japan the English and Japanese versions also the Imported games and other items only in Japan,and of course the women(REALLY OBSESSED WITH THE WOMEN.)I mean its just Japan Japan Japan is there like any possible reason as to why I might be so obsessed.

(Also the reason I'm asking this is because my friend asked me why I was so Obsessed but i couldn't think of an answer.)