Why am I obsessed with everything Japan?

I mean its not just the country itself of course.I'm obsessed with the Language,almost all of the Music,the Culture,the food,of course everything anime and manga,the video games made in Japan the English and Japanese versions also the Imported games and other items only in Japan,and of course the women(REALLY OBSESSED WITH THE WOMEN.)I mean its just Japan Japan Japan is there like any possible reason as to why I might be so obsessed.

(Also the reason I'm asking this is because my friend asked me why I was so Obsessed but i couldn't think of an answer.)

Favorite Answer

there's a term for that... it's called japanophile: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanophile

some people like japan for the same reason some europeans like USA for example. USA has a lot of impact on the culture, tv programs, movies, music etc. japan influences the world quite much too, even though it's just a little country.

oh i totally agree with you, there style and food , music, language, just evrything, they're so amazing, and also gotta mention hot xD

sailor moon, fushigi yuugi and dragonball Z FTW

Did you know...

The average workweek in japan is 80 hours and they make the same average salary as Americans, just 40 hours more.

In a national survey, most parents in Japan make their children study for 5 hours after school, not including musical instrument practice.

Japan has a p*ssy military.

Japanese women are a bit icky, but that isn't fact that's just me haha

the blokes in Japan weren't even smart enough to cook fish, they just ate it raw like they couldn't figure it out!

Source(s): Are you American? Consider yourself lucky, that's the best country Even my country England is better than Japan

I know this is going to sound silly but maybe you were japanese in your past life. Your soul probably retained some attributes from your previous encarnation.

bare with me im a little high, so i might be coming off as a little cooky.

POT BROWNIES RULE!

dude dw about it cos im the same. so was ma bro and he grew out of it and so will we lol cos i draw anime and write manga and other things but its just a fase so dw about it lol

Source(s): life
  • I am too. All my friends make fun of me and put my ethnicity as asian. People always tell me "You are Asian in another life"

WOW.... I'M SO OBSESSED WITH CAPS THAT I DON'T KNOW WHY, ITS JUST LIKE THEY COMPLIMENT MY TALKING. LIKE I AM YELLING AT YOU, BUT IN WORDS THAT YOU ARE READING. IT GETS THE POINT OUT THERE, YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. I DON'T KNOW WHY I AM OBSESSED! IS THERE ANY REASON WHY I AM OBSESSED!

because japan has become a fad to americans

dunno. is it something to do with being gay?

Source(s): boring suburban transgirl who drives a japanese minivan