I recently had to use bathroom at my sons school, and i got charges brought against me! Is this legal?

I recently had to use the restroom at my sons school and the teacher told me i could use the main restroom at the front, as i was standing at the urinal a younger student walked in and screamed and i turned to look at him, and as i did my penis flailed out (i forgot about it since the child screamed) and the child... show more I recently had to use the restroom at my sons school and the teacher told me i could use the main restroom at the front, as i was standing at the urinal a younger student walked in and screamed and i turned to look at him, and as i did my penis flailed out (i forgot about it since the child screamed) and the child looked at it and police were called, and now i have exposing myself to others charged against me and endangering a child, is this even legal?