? asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 10 years ago

I recently had to use bathroom at my sons school, and i got charges brought against me! Is this legal?

I recently had to use the restroom at my sons school and the teacher told me i could use the main restroom at the front, as i was standing at the urinal a younger student walked in and screamed and i turned to look at him, and as i did my penis flailed out (i forgot about it since the child screamed) and the child looked at it and police were called, and now i have exposing myself to others charged against me and endangering a child, is this even legal?

Favorite Answer

Hey Jack... Did Momma never teach you not to wave ' it ' around in public ? I sense a troll here.

Seems a little ridiculous. If you were just taking a leak at the urinal I doubt they would care too much. Either you're a troll or you got a little bit too crazy in there. Supposed to stand there, look straight ahead, get it done, and get out.

• Troll

• resto

"legal quotes" implies an alleged reason of crime and/or criminal interest. One having submitted a "plan" for a "backyard tractor helicopter" does not unavoidably signify such reason, yet could, possibly, pass away one susceptible to civil litigation. on a similar time as not an legal expert, I do have substantial adventure in protecting myself in court and can be happy to signify you to the quantity of my maximum suitable ability. i gets returned with you as to the desirable quantity of a retainer as quickly as I decide precisely how lots money I owe.

wtf.?whats wrong about that im not sure if its legal but a bathroom is a bathroom godda**it.!

TROLL