promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Your Names For Septuplets?

This is just for fun. I got a lot of great answers from the last one(Sextuplets) so now I am going to do Septuplets. :)

Boy #1: He is a total boy. He loves to go fishing with his dad and play in the water. He loves mud as well. He is small for being 3 years old, but he is the second largest of his siblings. He has bright blue eyes and tightly light brown curled hair.

Girl #1: She is very funny and loves to swim. She loves to do gymnastics as she is very flexible. She loves to be the leader and protects her brothers and sisters. She has very straight thin, almost white hair. He eyes are a very deep blue, with a light blue center.

Girl #2: She is identical to Girl #1 and she is very funny and outgoing. When she was born she was the smallest of everyone. She is still a ways behind them, but loves to play. She is very daring to do anything and will try things before everyone.

Girl #3: She is very loud and mischievous. She loves to go exploring in the woods and scare people when they are not expecting it. She will sneak around and not even be heard. She loves everything involving spies and wants to be a secret agent when she grows up. She has dark brown hair that is long. She always wants it in a ponytail with a black tie, just like a secret agent. She has stunning deep brown eyes that are always hiding behind dark sunglasses.

Boy #2: He loves to play in the water. Streams are his favorite, when he sees a new undiscovered one he will play in it for hours. He loves nature and won't hurt anything. He has binoculars that he looks at everything through. He enjoys fishing with his brother, but gets upset when they don't let the fish go. He loves all animals and will recognize them all. He has light blue eyes and dirty blond straight hair.

Boy #3: He loves to be a traffic man when all of his siblings play together. He would rather be in charge of looking after them than playing. He loves all of his siblings and never leaves his parents' sides. He loves his family so much and never wants to leave them. He has dark brown eyes and a very light brown hair a little darker than sand.

Girl #4: She loves playing spy with Girl #3 and looking at animals with Boy #2. She loves her parents and usually won't leave their side. She is very quiet, but loves to play. She is an outdoor girl who is not afraid to get messy. She is small and loves to get through small things and spaces. When you first see here you think she would not do anything adventurous, but she would. She had bright blue eyes with dirty blond straight hair.

What are the Septuplets names when you saw them at age 3?

Thanks for Answering. :)

Tell me if you want more. Star if you enjoyed please. :)

38 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You didnt say middle names so I shall not put any :) (I am going for a nature theme)

Hunter - Nature and mud all connected and Hunting is apart of nature so he sounds wonderful and I think the name represents his personality perfectly!!!

Ocean - Why??? Because she reminds me of a mermaid, and where do Mermaids live??? In the ocean, so a perfect connection if I do say so myself :)

Rain - She is identical to her sister who is Ocean which is water related and rain is always everywhere and can get into the smallest places and onto the evilist of animals so you could say Rain is daring just like her :P

Storm - This one was quite hard (AND yes Storm is a girls name (Unisex)) Anyway she sounds like she has a dark side (Like a storm) But overall she is very helpful (Storms are helpful after droughts) So yes she is the perfect storm!

River - Streams are connected to rivers thus giving a brilliant connection and to me the name hit me as soon as I finished reading the description :D Rivers are also home to many animals (Not just fish) and help to keep many animals alive, Rivers love animals just like He does.

Leo - Is Latin for Lion! The King of the jungle and what does a king do? He leads and is a leader of a pride, which is how you described him and made him sound to me. Also the sandy hair is like a colour of a lions mane which is a perfect example of why he is called Leo :)

Willow - This was the hardest one but I think I got her name perfectly :) She is quiet, Does a willow make a sound? Loves to play, No a tree cant play but the animals that live within the willow does, a willow is home to hundreds of creatures Big and small. Small a tree is not small but A willow is a small tree compared to others like the oak and red wood! The Willow is calm and relaxing which is the image you get from first appearances of the girl you described but Willows are full of action as the creatures that live on it are busy and the roots dig deep into the earth :)

That was fun, I have never put so much thought into this type of question before :P

Id love for you to do another one, they are fun

Source(s): MEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

The ignorant lifestyle of the king and the people of France gave rise to the French Revolution which was so profound that it still has effects on modern politics. If you want to have a look at the history of France, remember it's lengthy, detailed and very interesting. As of now France enjoys it's fifth republic with a constitution that was established in 1959. Considered as a dominant player of the European Union, France is also the largest country in Western Europe.

http://www.topglasseshome.com

• 1 decade ago

Boy 1: William James

Girl 1: Alexis Faith

Girl 2: Charlotte Anne

Girl 3: Danika Rose

Boy 2: Kaelan Jude

Boy 3: Gage Thomas

Girl 4: Hannah Grace

• 1 decade ago

Boy 1: Zachary James

Girl 1: Samantha Lynne

Girl 2: Serena Joy

Girl 3: Abbie Jean

Boy 2: William Lake

Boy 3: Noah Lee

Girl 4: Bria Grace

Source(s): Me!
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

Boy #1- Michael Anthony

Girl #1- Gabriella "Gabby" Katie

Girl #2- Phoebe Jean

Girl #3- Leah Betty

Boy #2- James Quincy

Boy #3- Joshua Freddie

Girl #4- Emily Joanne

• j
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Boy #1: Oliver James

Girl #1: Ella Louise

Girl #2: Finnley Mae

Girl #3: Tessa Ann

Boy #2: August Carter

Boy# 3: Holden Isaiah

Girl #4: Grace Lilli

• 1 decade ago

Brooks Ian

Kelsey Nicole

Stephanie Ava

Jocelyn Claire

Easton James

Jake Alexander

Taylor Casey

• 1 decade ago

Julian Christopher

Alexis Grace

Ella Faith

Rylee Carolyn

Owen Michael

Jaden Thomas

Hailey Alyssa

• 1 decade ago

Boy #1: Chance Samuel Anthony

Girl #1: Coraline Eloise Mae

Girl #2: Scout Philippa Daisy

Girl #3: Dixie Charlotte Daina

Boy #2: Shiloh Casey Aspen

Boy #3: Toby Mitchell Brian

Girl #4: Cheyenne Aurora Leona

Chance, Cora/Cory/Coraline, Scout, Dixie, Shiloh, Toby, & Cheyenne

• Husband: Owen Harrison Blankenship: Architect in San Francisco :) Blonde wavy hair, big blue eyes, and light "tans well too" skin..athletic build, originally from Melbourne, Australia, he still has his adorable accent :)

1. Boy 1: Brett Alexander

2. Girls 1: Charlotte Lily (Lily)

3. Girl 2: Mira (Miri) Evangeline

4. Girl 3: Keira Brynn

5. Boy 2: Elias Wren (Eli)

6. Boy 3: Ian Thomas

7 Girl 4: Isla Rose

Can you do one with ninetuplets next? haha

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.