Your Names For Septuplets?

This is just for fun. I got a lot of great answers from the last one(Sextuplets) so now I am going to do Septuplets. :) Boy #1: He is a total boy. He loves to go fishing with his dad and play in the water. He loves mud as well. He is small for being 3 years old, but he is the second largest of his siblings. He... show more This is just for fun. I got a lot of great answers from the last one(Sextuplets) so now I am going to do Septuplets. :)

Boy #1: He is a total boy. He loves to go fishing with his dad and play in the water. He loves mud as well. He is small for being 3 years old, but he is the second largest of his siblings. He has bright blue eyes and tightly light brown curled hair.

Girl #1: She is very funny and loves to swim. She loves to do gymnastics as she is very flexible. She loves to be the leader and protects her brothers and sisters. She has very straight thin, almost white hair. He eyes are a very deep blue, with a light blue center.

Girl #2: She is identical to Girl #1 and she is very funny and outgoing. When she was born she was the smallest of everyone. She is still a ways behind them, but loves to play. She is very daring to do anything and will try things before everyone.

Girl #3: She is very loud and mischievous. She loves to go exploring in the woods and scare people when they are not expecting it. She will sneak around and not even be heard. She loves everything involving spies and wants to be a secret agent when she grows up. She has dark brown hair that is long. She always wants it in a ponytail with a black tie, just like a secret agent. She has stunning deep brown eyes that are always hiding behind dark sunglasses.

Boy #2: He loves to play in the water. Streams are his favorite, when he sees a new undiscovered one he will play in it for hours. He loves nature and won't hurt anything. He has binoculars that he looks at everything through. He enjoys fishing with his brother, but gets upset when they don't let the fish go. He loves all animals and will recognize them all. He has light blue eyes and dirty blond straight hair.

Boy #3: He loves to be a traffic man when all of his siblings play together. He would rather be in charge of looking after them than playing. He loves all of his siblings and never leaves his parents' sides. He loves his family so much and never wants to leave them. He has dark brown eyes and a very light brown hair a little darker than sand.

Girl #4: She loves playing spy with Girl #3 and looking at animals with Boy #2. She loves her parents and usually won't leave their side. She is very quiet, but loves to play. She is an outdoor girl who is not afraid to get messy. She is small and loves to get through small things and spaces. When you first see here you think she would not do anything adventurous, but she would. She had bright blue eyes with dirty blond straight hair.

What are the Septuplets names when you saw them at age 3?

Thanks for Answering. :)

Tell me if you want more. Star if you enjoyed please. :)
38 answers 38