Is my employer responsible for paying my deductible for auto repairs?

I have to use my car a good deal for work to travel to meet with clients. Someone damaged my car in a parking lot and then drove off while I was in a meeting and on work time. My deductible is $1000 and the repair will cost about $500. Looked at my employee handbook and regarding use of car it says " ...the... show more I have to use my car a good deal for work to travel to meet with clients. Someone damaged my car in a parking lot and then drove off while I was in a meeting and on work time. My deductible is $1000 and the repair will cost about $500. Looked at my employee handbook and regarding use of car it says " ...the employee's own individual auto liability policy would be primary in the event of an accident. The Company's auto liability policy would serve only as excess over primary coverage." Does this mean they will or wont pay any of that $500 deductible for which I am responsible?