Miki
Miki asked in Pregnancy & ParentingGrade-Schooler · 1 decade ago

Where can I find 100% cotton PJs for a 6 year old?

It is humid where we live so fire retardant polyester is unbearable all night. This was easier when she was a toddler and everything that touched her skin had to be cotton. Now I go to walmart, target, jcpenny's or other store everything is polyester with cute disney princesses. Please help.

Favorite Answer

Try hanna Andersson - www.hannaandersson.com

They aren't cheap, but they are 100% organic cotton, and will wear REALLY well. My daughter's been sleeping in their PJ's (and wearing their clothes) for a few years now, and we always outgrow their clothes before they wear out.

Per US law, anything that isn't the fire retardant polyester is supposed to be snug fitting, so if you need something a bit looser you'll need to buy up a size or two.

go 2 century 21

• Pippin

Why not just buy some tee shirts to sleep in. (Either a few sizes too big so they're long, or buy a couple of pairs of shorts to go underneath.)

Or, do you know anyone who sews?

its bad cuz if he gets a bo ner he will be embarrased so what i would do is let him sleep naked let his weiner feel the breeze and let the child be FREEE!!!!!!!!!!! thats what i do