Bryndis asked in Dining OutFast Food · 10 years ago

I'm vegan and can't cook chicken (my parents are on vacation) and my cat like chicken. best fast food place?

for chicken? it has to be plain, the chicken she ate yesterday was marinated, but it was pretty much plain. best fast food place for chicken?

we already do that but she also likes cooked chicken people eat too.

OMG I am not feeding her more cans of chicken cat food.

Favorite Answer

You can go to Boston Market. They have whole rotisserie chicken. They practically put nothing on it, if anything at all. Buy the whole chicken. It'll run you about 6.99. Then you'll have enough until you parents get back from vaca and don't have to worry about cooking it and your kitty will have yummy chicken all week.

An obvious answer for a fast food place for chicken is KFC. But if you are a vegan and your cat's the only one who wants chicken, then you can go to the grocery store and buy containers of cat food that contains chicken. If you have an adult cat then you can get a canned adult cat formula pet food that is made with chicken at: http://www.chickensoupforthepetloverssoul.com/prod...

It may be even simpler to just go to Meijer of Kroger and search the shelves. I'm sure that you'll find something for your cat with chicken in it.

You can also get cat food online at these websites:

healthypet.com

petfooddirect.com

Hope this helped!

No, I do not purchase chicken nuggets at fast food places. One time I found a bone in a nugget from McDonald's, so I don't buy them anymore.

It's great ur thinking of ur cat. But you know if you buy high quality cat food that's got chicken in it, that's the best for her. High quality food won't have the crud in it other cat foods do. Go to a pet store ask them for food no rendered parts in it!

don't go to KFC! They add spices to all their chicken, bad for you cat! If you have to, maybe go to McD's or burger king, ask them specifically if they can cook the chicken (no burger) without any spices.

Mc donalds ia really good with chicken. It's plain to.

So...I think that was the question u asked.-you feed you cat chicken? Why don't u go to a store and get cat food?It is a lot better for your cat.You don't even care about it!

Grocery stores have whole roasted chickens for around $5, you can cut that up for her and it should last her at least 4 days, just keep it refrigerated after you slice it up.

Burger King - You can order just a grilled patty. It will probably cost you the same as it would for a chicken burger though.

KFC. They have grilled chicken now. You could also try a chicken-based cat food, or deli chicken from the grocery store. Also, most grocery stores sell a warm, precooked rotisserie chicken. If your cat likes plain chicken, just peel off the skin on the outside as it has seasonings on it

chickens really bad for her especially if it's fast food chicken since it hv extra fat and oils and bad stuff

If its just for your cat, it would be better for u to just go to the supermarket and get some tubs of cat food which have chicken in them, then you dont need to cook them you can just put them in her food dish right away.

• Adam

go to a grocery store. All the major chains normally have precooked chicken to buy. They are normally just roasted.