Why do you think that men find it harder to admit abuse at the hands of a woman?

Obviously this doesn't include all men who suffer at the hands of a woman. I think it's because they feel it's emasculating, and often ashamed that they have let this happen, or because they believe that there's no wrong in it, as well as a state of denial. I think that if it's wrong for a man... show more Obviously this doesn't include all men who suffer at the hands of a woman. I think it's because they feel it's emasculating, and often ashamed that they have let this happen, or because they believe that there's no wrong in it, as well as a state of denial. I think that if it's wrong for a man to hit a woman then it's wrong for a woman to hit a man. The countless times in film, soaps etc that a woman has thrown objects at the man, and yet it still hasn't been pointed out that this is abuse too. What do you think?