Why do so many Jews live in southern Florida?

What's there for Jews? Don't give the bullcrap about their "beautiful beaches and warm, sunny climates" speech. That's not why they are there.

There has to a logical reason why so many Jews have migrated to Florida. It's not the low taxes, Jews love paying and doing taxes.

• Best Answer

I think it goes with the fact that a lot of retirees in general live here. A lot of Jews moved here to retire, the lifestyle is suited for it, theres plenty of Sr. housing options so they don't have yards of lawns to care for, no snow the shovel, ect. I think people in general do retire here due to low taxes.

From what I observe, jews tend to be older. They don't seem to have as many children as other religious groups, I imagine it's due to the very liberal view they tend to take on abortion and contraception as it seems they weigh the economic effects of having children as more of a priority than others.

So they are an aging population, they don;t have as many kids to replace themselves, they tend to be older. I also think people in other places don't observe as many Jews as may actually be there, they are highly concentrated in south east Florida, so they tend to be more noticeable. I think most modern Jews are completely secularized so I don't think they are observed elsewhere as there may be little different about them to notice.

Just some observations from living here all my life.

You say there has to be a logical reason, but you don't know one. Perhaps they all like living in Florida, that sounds logical to me!

First Florida, then Alabama and Georgia. but if you come up with a better answer, do share.

• ackron

the "holy quran"? i think of as a muslim you will desire to have the means to respond to the question your self. convinced, 9/11 became performed via muslims interior the call of islam. end attempting to deflect the blame via pinning it on jews and israelis, and particularly settle for it and talk out against radical islam, and doubtless then individuals would be greater accepting of you and your faith

It's a Jewspiracy! Ask your Grand Wizard; he's got all the answers.

None in my road in Florida ..but my mate is one but he is non practising

• Ive always heard that florida has the best orange jews..............