Where can I get financial assistance in Casseville Missouri?

I am trying to get help to get a place to live for my family. I have went to the department of Social Services and am now receiving food assistance and trying to get Temporary cash assistance. I am needing to know if there are any other organizations that help on rent and utilities in the Casseville or Monett areas of Missouri. I know there are many places in Arkansas that help with this but they only help if you are in that state. If anyone could help me out with this I would greatly appreciate it. I really need a place that my children can call home. Thanks everyone in advance.

1 Answer

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Consider talking to the local clergy who many times have resources they can steer you to.

    The department of Social Services/Family Support Division can be reached at 573-751-3221. Toll Free Temporary Assistance number is 800-392-1261.

    Source(s): I'm in HR.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.