Where can I get financial assistance in Casseville Missouri?

I am trying to get help to get a place to live for my family. I have went to the department of Social Services and am now receiving food assistance and trying to get Temporary cash assistance. I am needing to know if there are any other organizations that help on rent and utilities in the Casseville or Monett areas of Missouri. I know there are many places in Arkansas that help with this but they only help if you are in that state. If anyone could help me out with this I would greatly appreciate it. I really need a place that my children can call home. Thanks everyone in advance.

Best Answer

Consider talking to the local clergy who many times have resources they can steer you to.

The department of Social Services/Family Support Division can be reached at 573-751-3221. Toll Free Temporary Assistance number is 800-392-1261.

Source(s): I'm in HR.