CLEON asked in 教育與參考出國留學 · 1 decade ago



2 Answers

  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    You don't have to wait.

    1. Go to USCIS and get the form I-131.

    2. Read the instruction (for the re-entry permit).

    3. Fill the forms, prepare the documents needed (your immigrant visa page in the passport with stamp can be used as a copy of Permanent Resident Card, and mail it back to the address from the instruction.

    4. Wait until you have received the receipt and notice to be fingerprinted.

  • 1 decade ago


Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.