Ps3 mw2 challenge lobby?

Anybody running an unlock all lobby? On ps3. I'll pay $20 PSN after it's all over. I won't scam u for something I need. U must be legit. Psn: slugga265

Favorite Answer

i dont host the lobbys but i have a segestion dont go in to one its fun to have every thing unlocked for about a month then it ges so boring i have been in almost 1000 10th prestege lobbys or challenge lobbys its not worth paying for it or even going it to one if its free i had to make a second acount just so i could still play the game and have fun with it also if you download any dlc there is a 50 percent chance u can get banned for over a mounth

Source(s): 1st hand experience
  • rolfes

has everyone even MADE a PS3 foyer? i do no longer think of they have. i think of this is merely xbox. i'm 8th prestiege on the PS3 with merely approximately each identify and brand, this is not complicated to play PS3, all of us sucks haha. PSN bawbthebilder