I need help finding a black pretty boy and girl name not ghetto names?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
hERE ARE S0ME BABY NAMES i G0T f0R GRl: lARiSSA MA'kAYlA AZiYAH lASHE' FOR B0Y: kESHAUN DAREll DEMERRiOUS MEkHi jUSt PiCk THE ONE U LiKE OR SUGGESt ANOTHER NAME DONT ...show more
Best Answer
  • ? answered 4 years ago
ok everything you just said sounds ghetto. if you don't think those are ghetto, i'd love to hear what you do think is ghetto.

basically, anything with an apostrophe in it is ghetto. anything you are making up is ghetto. get a baby name book and stay out of the black american section.

i believe a person's name shapes who they are. a kid w/ the name demerrious better learn how to play ball, otherwise he's gonna to end up a street thug. you're not going to run into too many successful wall street bankers named keshaun either.
  • Comment

Other Answers (13)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • Tasty Cakes answered 4 years ago
    How long did that take you to type with all the lower case letters and than randomly upper case letters?
    • Comment
  • ? answered 4 years ago
    Hmm, I like names that don't scream "This is my ethnicity/race!" Most of the names you mentioned sound distinctly Black, except for Larissa (I only know 1 black girl named Larissa.) Here are some tips to keep a name from sound too ghetto:

-avoid '-sha', '-rell', 'shay' or -'tay' at the end of the name.
    -avoid names that have a syllable added to the front of a name (i.e., Keshaun instead of just Shaun, or Makayla instead of Kayla.)
    -avoid using names that have more than 3 syllables
    -the more letters you use, the more classic the name and spelling should be (Aleyshiya-pronounced Alicia- or Kaimeelah instead of Camilla)

Here's how I'd clean up the names you put in your question:
    Larissa-I'd leave this one alone
    Makayla-just Kayla or Michaela
    Aziyah-Zia or Asia
    Lashe'-Shay or Lacey (and yes, I know a black girl named Lacey-she''s cute as can be and her name fits her.)
    Keshaun-Kevin or Shaun
    Darell-Darryl
    Demerrious-Dimitri or Derek
    Mekhi-Michael or Kyle
    • Comment
  • ♥misshavefun♥ answered 4 years ago
    Do you know where the CAPS LOCK button is and the SHIFT?
    • Comment
  • Justine answered 4 years ago
    Here's a suggestion for not being "ghetto: don't use hyphens, apostrophes or capitalize any letter except the first in a name.

Larissa is pretty.
    Aziyah is pretty too.
    I like Sienna, Leona, and Serena as well.

I'm not a fan of Keshaun or Demerrious. How about more traditional sounding names like James, Nathan (Nate), or Samuel. Something less "black" sounding, because "black" names tend to sound a little trashy to the mainstream crowd.
    • Comment
  • myopinion answered 4 years ago
    I'm not black but my name is Larissa. It's Russian and there's a city in Greece with that name. I like my name. It means happy and cheerful. It can be shortened to Lara or Ris. Both are cute. No opinion on the boy names, but whatever you pick, make sure it's easily pronounced and spelled, otherwise your child will spend his or her whole life telling others how to figure their name out!
    Good luck and congrats.
    • Comment
  • bentonbabe3 answered 4 years ago
    Lenay Rosalie
    Roslynn Faith

Xavier Quinton
    Keenan Mason
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • ♥Expecting a baby girl♥ answered 4 years ago
    Aaliyah, Tiana, Kiara

Dante, Marcus, Kobe, Devante
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • a answered 4 years ago
    Girl

Yvonne
    Jasmine
    Shayla
    Desiree
    Danisha

Boy

Dajon
    LeVaughn
    Jadyn
    Javari
    • Comment
  • ? answered 4 years ago
    I like kymhia....and deshaun
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

• α∂✮αsтяα answered 4 years ago
    AZiYAH lASHE'
    DEMERRiOUS MEkHi

I love the name Mekhi I suggested it for to my sister but she didn't like it.
    She had picked out Finesse for a boy and Sharquiese or something for a girl.

Elijah see popular with mixed children in my area along with Jayden and Jaylen.

I like Kamaria for a girl along with Katara.
    I've always liked Dimitri, Darius and Derrick for boys.

my boyfriend's mom watchs alittle boy named Derrick and he's the sweetest thing ever.
    • Comment
  • Alia Kinley & Shaun Demetrius maybe?
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • liv answered 4 years ago
    for a girl= zula or azula
    not sure for boys names
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Roswell answered 4 years ago
    friedchickenisha

latonia