LaRa asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 10 years ago

I want ur opinion, PLS? (10 points)?

Would cut u ur hair if u were in my place?

Well, I have a very long straight brown hair (it`s below my but*)! :P

hmmm.. since I have anemia & I don`t take any medication.. i started to lose my hair.. I mean it falls a lot each day even while I`m sleeping in bed!

I tried to cut it each time just few inches to make it stronger, but it just the same..

I`m planing to take some medication for my anemia minerals and irons.. etc.

But, I was also wondering.. shall I cut it really short? I mean below my ears or like almost till my shoulders or a little bit shorter? so that it will grow all over again stronger.. would it?

All of my friends say I shouldn`t cut it bcoz it`s nice and very long, I don`t really know if I`ll regret it..

but just the thought.. it`s kinda exciting to have a short hair! :P

What do u think?

Thnx in advance! =)

Favorite Answer

For the benefit of your hair and the health of your hair, if you think this is a smart choice i would say Yes! :D

But, if your looking for just excitement, def No!! I had long hair, cut it and hated it after like a month, and every other girl who had long hair and cut it short will tell you the same thing :(

If you wanna find a haircut thats right for you, focus on the shape of your face and what type of hairstyle would go good with that :)

Having a mother as a cosmetologist, she would say that cutting your hair is not going to get it to grow back stronger. It sounds like a medical condition that anemic meds could help with. If you start taking those meds that help supplement the minerals needed to help your hair grow healthy and strong, there's nothing wrong with change.

If your hair is straight, it's always best to have layers and honestly if its below your butt I think change is probably necessary. Don't be afraid! Just go for it!

Another question is, is your hair thick or thin? If it's thick or thin think about a bob, they're fresh and in style right now. If your hair is thicker, remember to ask for layers especially when going short.

Hope that helps!

My Hair Is Boy Cut (Like Not Past my Ears) And I Have To Stratin mine hmmmm Enough About Me I Think U Shud Cut It Up To Your Sholder Blades

Hope This Helped

I think you should cut it past your shoulders and but nice shampoo to repair it.

you should cut it so its a little past your shoulders and cut it in a way that makes you have bangs. that might be pretty. :)

hello just go and see doctor and they will give u some medication to cure your hair, opp is you skin.