I want ur opinion, PLS? (10 points)?

Would cut u ur hair if u were in my place? Well, I have a very long straight brown hair (it`s below my but*)! :P hmmm.. since I have anemia & I don`t take any medication.. i started to lose my hair.. I mean it falls a lot each day even while I`m sleeping in bed! I tried to cut it each time just few inches to... show more Would cut u ur hair if u were in my place?
Well, I have a very long straight brown hair (it`s below my but*)! :P
hmmm.. since I have anemia & I don`t take any medication.. i started to lose my hair.. I mean it falls a lot each day even while I`m sleeping in bed!
I tried to cut it each time just few inches to make it stronger, but it just the same..
I`m planing to take some medication for my anemia minerals and irons.. etc.
But, I was also wondering.. shall I cut it really short? I mean below my ears or like almost till my shoulders or a little bit shorter? so that it will grow all over again stronger.. would it?
All of my friends say I shouldn`t cut it bcoz it`s nice and very long, I don`t really know if I`ll regret it..
but just the thought.. it`s kinda exciting to have a short hair! :P

What do u think?
Thnx in advance! =)