What is a bong and marijuana?

Okay apparently there's all these names for drugs and their equipment and its making me confused. What is a bubbler, bong, and vaporizer? What is the difference between glass pieces and pipes? And can someone give me a list of the different names for drugs? (e.g. Marijuana is also weed, pot, cannabis). Thank... show more Okay apparently there's all these names for drugs and their equipment and its making me confused. What is a bubbler, bong, and vaporizer? What is the difference between glass pieces and pipes? And can someone give me a list of the different names for drugs? (e.g. Marijuana is also weed, pot, cannabis). Thank you for helping this dumbass (me).
Update: I'm not really that clueless its just there's way too way names for stuff and I'd like to have a list of ALL the names for every drug.