Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionDrama · 1 decade ago

Any NEW summer t.v shows worth watching?

So so far i have been watching a few t.v shows people recommended, but i want to know if im missing out on some of your favorites.

some of the shows i have been watching:

pretty little liars(loving)

white collar(MY FAVORITE)

huge(o.k)

covert affairs(good so far)

thanks :)

Favorite Answer

Psych just came back for their 5th season!!!!!!

• strang

while you're a nerd like i'm actually watch 'vast Bang concept' it somewhat is fairly nerdy and intensely humorous notwithstanding while you at the instant are not a nerd. vast Bang concept has 5 important characters, and a whack load of section characters! Leonard Hofstadter (Johnny Galecki), Howard Wolowitz (Simon Helberg), Rajesh (Raj) Koothrappali (Kunal Nayyar), Sheldon Cooper (Jim Parsons), and Penny (Kaley Cuoco), are the 5 important. Leonard and Sheldon proportion an house jointly, Penny lives around the corridor and had a relationship with Leonard quickly. Raj and Howard are the suited acquaintances of Sheldon and Leonard. Like I pronounced earlier there is fairly some geeky humor yet there is a few 'popular' humor besides. different exhibits you are able to relish are 'abode' and 'citadel'. the main important character Gregory abode (Hugh Laurie) is an conceited well-being practitioner who's fairly plenty an *** and likes issues his way or no way. This teach is fairly plenty a scientific institution teach, yet very astounding. citadel is a cop teach the place the character Richard citadel (Nathan Fillion) follows a female cop Kate Beckett (Stana Katic) writing his books in step along with her. the two abode and chateau are called usually in basic terms by final call and the two have an epiphany very on the factor of the top of each and every episode. desire this facilitates! Michaela

Have you looked into Burn Notice and Royal Pains? They're USA Network originals, as well, and they're great!

White Collar is my favorite, too! =D And I agree: Covert Affairs looks to be another winner.

I'd try Rookie blue on abc, episodes online!

I like

the Closer

Leverage

HawthoRNe