Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 1 decade ago

Can I migrate to Mexico illegally?

I'm going to migrate to Mexico illegally. I can guarantee they will spot me out and use racial profiling against me because I am a blonde/blue eyed white man.

Will anyone protest for me when I am imprisoned for 4 years in the worst possible jail conditions? Will Obama meet with the Mexican President to negotiate my release and plead for him to allow me to stay in that country without bias or government harassment? Where are my civil and constitutional rights when I cross their border? My American dollars would buy a great beach front property and I could live like a king for years off of my savings. Don't I have a right to a better life? If you say it's ok for them to come here and have rights in search for a better life, why doesn't it work the other way?

So Greg, you are saying that I am NOT entitled to a better life? Only other people not born in the USA are? How come no one that supports ILLEGAL immigration give me a straight answer?

Favorite Answer

You can migrate to Mexico illegally or legally it is your choice.

I too am sure that they will spot you not for being a blond, blue eyed White man but as a person that when caught illegally inside another country will be defiant as by your own further description of actions and acceptance. As for the use of racial profiling, I am sure that Mexico has some officers that assume if you are there it is because you are running from your own laws. There are also some officers that will assume you are a legal tourist and unless you give reason you will not be bothered and then there are those officers that do not care if you are one or the other just slip a them a bribe and you will be on your way.

But by your post the nature of your intended illegal crossing is to either prove a point or become a media new story. I think that if you have a point to prove, proving it to yourself means nothing, leaving only one option.

"Obama's aunt Zeituni Onyango back in court fighting deportation"

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/2010/02/0...

"11-Year-Old Cumming Girl Fighting Deportation"

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/19694567/detail.html

"Scranton woman still fighting deportation"

http://thetimes-tribune.com/news/scranton-woman-st...

"Michigan Family Looks to Congress to Fight Deportation Order After Being in U.S. For 18 Years"

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,287043,00.html...

"The Elian Gonzalez saga 10 years later: Exiles' miracle boy missed, ever-present"

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/the-elian-gonzal...

"Elvira Arellano: Obama’s Illegal Immigration Stance, Then and Now "

http://www.rightpundits.com/?p=6147

I do not approve of illegal immigration in either direction, BUT your assertion that a blond, blue-eyed American in Mexico illegally would immediately be arrested, is erroneous. Firstt there are many blond, blue-eyed Mexicans. I have lived here 5 years and know many. Secondly, there are Americans living here illegally without a proper residence visa...have been here for years and do not have a visa because they cannot meet the financial reuirements. If they are law abiding, absolutely nothing happens to them.

• Josh

i remember some stuff online about "What mexicans get coming to America" vs "What Americans get coming to mexico"

there was a bunch of stuff like its illegal to own water front property if you are not a legal residant and stuff.

come over here and you get welfare that you never have and never will chip into along with a bunch of other dubble standards that F*** the american in mexico, but help the mexican in America

as a white American i can see my country has placed me where everyone else was years ago. i am now the minority and im getting treated like it. my country has turned its back on me.

And i cant wait to get out. however it may be to move to a country with TRUE EQUALITY.

yall can have america its sinking neways

Morelia, Mexico. You could retire on a budget of about $1,100 per month in this colonial city full of charm and history. A friend calls Morelia the "coolest Mexican city you've never heard of."

i think you should do yourself a favor and should compare what it would take for you to travel legally into Mexico and what it takes for a Mexican to enter the USA , IT IS NOT THE SAME ! , millions of American retirees do actually get a better life in Mexico , a life which they could never live in America and all some people do is complain about Mexicans who are trying to get a better life in America when the Mexican government ALLOWS ALMOST ANYONE to immigrate legally into Mexico and do just that .

talk about ingratitude .

Believe it or not, a lot of White people do live in Mexico, actually.

• U Mad?

There are mexican-american police officers in Arizona, you know. They know better.

• Greg N

It's amazing how many people try this argument as if it makes any sense whatever considering the differences between the Mexican and American economies. Try and find something that is more compelling to make your case for whatever aspect of immigration you are debating.

wHY would anyone want to go to Mexico? Seriously..

they will most likly just kill you, and sell you body parts, or make you a sex slave, or a drug mule, or all the ubove.