May someone please explain Fixed Income and Private Equities to me please?

I am 16 years old, and I am interested in the stock market. I own shares from several companies and have a basic understanding of how the stock market works. I want to get a degree in business and finance after high school, and then go into finance after University. So I would appreciate if some one who has some... show more I am 16 years old, and I am interested in the stock market. I own shares from several companies and have a basic understanding of how the stock market works. I want to get a degree in business and finance after high school, and then go into finance after University. So I would appreciate if some one who has some experience or has knowledge of them please explain both private equities and fixed income and how they work. BTW, I am from Canada if that makes any difference.
1 answer 1