waxing vs bleach on tan skin?

i have a persian background, so im naturally hairy (im a 15 year old girl btw) i have some hair on my face, its not noticable until i pull my hair back, then it kind of looks like i have side burns D: i hear your not suppose to wax facial hair, but will facial bleach lighten my skin? my skin is naturally tan and due to the summer sun ive been getting really dark, a good 5 or 6 shades darken than my regular skin colour. i really want to disguise this hair but i want to keep my skin the same colour?

what to do?

same problem on my body (stomach / back)

• Arlene

they are both pointless. Why is it seen as bad to be pale. Im very pale and admit trying fake tan before because everyone else tans or wears fake tan and in magazines they are always saying oh pale and ugly, pale and unhealthy looking. Now i just like being pale, though i cant find makeup to match. And skin bleaching is dangerous and pointless too, there is no perfect, right skin colour. The colour you are born with is the colour you are meant to be, no point wasting time and money to change it to what the media tell you is right, its just to make money out of people.

bleach makes the hair stand out terribly in certain light, I've heard which makes it worse because it's like it's so bad that you're trying to hide it and you failed

I'd suggest wax/plucking and while it may grow back thicker or worse (apparently) at first, the hair starts to thin and grow less after a few times but I really suggest you wait until your tan fades, PLEASE, because my aunt tanned once and then waxed her legs... taking the tan with it, she had patches all over her legs, so again, seriously, wait