Really freaked out and need opionions?

I was married once before to a seriously pshyco dude. He was in the Army and got deployed and I used that as a chance to finally get out. (I wouldn't of dare tried to leave him if he were around). Well.. It's been 2 years now and I as my contacts know- I am remarried to the best man and have a daughter but I still fear the threats that my former ex made when I left him. He said he would track me down. Well- He has since remarried a much older woman with a 17 year old daughter and so I haven't really tried to dwell and I've really moved on.

I moved from the city that I lived to another city but after having my daughter the newspaper here published the announcement online and in the paper congrats with my maiden full name, my husbands name, my parents and his parents name and our daughters name and dob and weight and our town.

Tonight at 3:50 AM I heard a vehicle in our driveway (we live way out in the country in a log cabin with a gravel driveway). I immediatly looked out the window. It was a truck (like my ex). It circled our driveway and went to the end of the driveway and sat (with the reverse rear lights on like they were going to back up further). Then after about a good minute or two of sitting they pulled off and drove down our secluded street (I could see the red rear lights through the trees) and then all of a sudden I saw them back up very quickly again into our driveway. They proceeded to sit there again right at our mailbox for another good 2 or 3 minutes meanwhile my husband is grabbing his gun and Im like OMG!!

Keep in mind- they went around our whole circle driveway (this late) stopped at the end of the driveway. Put on reverse lights. Then pulled off to the end of our street. Then reversed all the way back into our driveway and sat there again.

I saw the lights on in the truck. It was a male. Im FREAKED out. Its now nearly 5am and I cannot sleep and my husband is awake too.

What is your opinions on this?

Also- We have had a few things listed for sale on Craigslist and people who had our address to come look at a 4wheeler- or some flooring and didn't show. Either way It was so suspicious.

Thank GOD you are a retired officer. People like you (who are supposed to serve and protect) who don't take crap serious are the reason why murders and robberies happen.

If it was someone lost why would they drive away and then come right back?

Favorite Answer

Have you reported this incident to the police? This may have been nothing more than some drunk that got lost in your neighborhood. Or, it may be the psycho Ex. Or, it may be some thief attracted by your Craigslist ad. If you can, get a decent description of the vehicle to the police next time. keep your gun loaded. . .

the recent international Order schedule is now in finished swing, so I wouldnt be shocked if there is yet another fake flag attack orchestrated by using an identical worldwide economic oligarchy whose globalist schedule has frequently benefited from the 9/11 assaults. those adult males are on a actual lifestyles "possibility "interest frenzy, and dont provide 2 shyts approximately uncomplicated peoples lives .

Get license number and report it. Cops can run down the plate and the owner. if it is your ex, file a restraining order. But one event is not harassment. Might have just been someone lost.

I would report this incident to the police and try and give them a description of the truck just in case they return.

I would be just as scared...I hope it is not your ex!!!

If you are not a TROLL, hire a private detective to follow him and collect evidence.

my opinion is that you watch way to much tv.i never once saw where you called the police.evidently you were not too scared or you would have called.

----------------retired texas deputy sheriff-----------------