Really freaked out and need opionions?

I was married once before to a seriously pshyco dude. He was in the Army and got deployed and I used that as a chance to finally get out. (I wouldn't of dare tried to leave him if he were around). Well.. It's been 2 years now and I as my contacts know- I am remarried to the best man and have a daughter but... show more I was married once before to a seriously pshyco dude. He was in the Army and got deployed and I used that as a chance to finally get out. (I wouldn't of dare tried to leave him if he were around). Well.. It's been 2 years now and I as my contacts know- I am remarried to the best man and have a daughter but I still fear the threats that my former ex made when I left him. He said he would track me down. Well- He has since remarried a much older woman with a 17 year old daughter and so I haven't really tried to dwell and I've really moved on.

I moved from the city that I lived to another city but after having my daughter the newspaper here published the announcement online and in the paper congrats with my maiden full name, my husbands name, my parents and his parents name and our daughters name and dob and weight and our town.

Tonight at 3:50 AM I heard a vehicle in our driveway (we live way out in the country in a log cabin with a gravel driveway). I immediatly looked out the window. It was a truck (like my ex). It circled our driveway and went to the end of the driveway and sat (with the reverse rear lights on like they were going to back up further). Then after about a good minute or two of sitting they pulled off and drove down our secluded street (I could see the red rear lights through the trees) and then all of a sudden I saw them back up very quickly again into our driveway. They proceeded to sit there again right at our mailbox for another good 2 or 3 minutes meanwhile my husband is grabbing his gun and Im like OMG!!

Keep in mind- they went around our whole circle driveway (this late) stopped at the end of the driveway. Put on reverse lights. Then pulled off to the end of our street. Then reversed all the way back into our driveway and sat there again.

I saw the lights on in the truck. It was a male. Im FREAKED out. Its now nearly 5am and I cannot sleep and my husband is awake too.

What is your opinions on this?

Also- We have had a few things listed for sale on Craigslist and people who had our address to come look at a 4wheeler- or some flooring and didn't show. Either way It was so suspicious.
Update: Thank GOD you are a retired officer. People like you (who are supposed to serve and protect) who don't take crap serious are the reason why murders and robberies happen.
Update 2: If it was someone lost why would they drive away and then come right back?